2019 Kubota ZG222A-48
Call for Price
Quote by Phone
Phone: (803) 536-9411
847 Big Buck Blvd
Orangeburg, SC 29115
|M-F||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
Lawn care is more of a pleasure than a chore with Kubota’s ZG200 Series compact zero-turn mowers – featuring a comfortable, cushioned seat, user-friendly controls and exceptional cutting performance. Gas engine models; available in 48”, 54” or 60” decks.
- Model: ZG222
- Model number: ZG222A-48
- Engine model: Kubota KGZ770-E2-MA3
- Type: Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin with heavy-duty canister air filter
- Max. horsepower (Gross): 22 hp @ 3600 rpm
- Total displacement cu.in. (cc): 46.9 (768)
- Starting system: Key switch
- Overall length in. (mm): 82.5 (2096)
- Overall width (w/mower) in. (mm): 61.1 (1552)
- Overall width (w/o mower) in. (mm): 47.7 (1210)
- Overall height (w/ROPS upright) in. (mm): 69.9 (1775)
- Overall height (w/ROPS folded) in. (mm): 52.8 (1340)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 51.0 (1295)
- Tread front in. (mm): 34.3 (870)
- Tread rear in. (mm): 36.6 (930)
- Tire size front: 13 x 5.0-6 Pneumatic
- Tire size rear: 23 x 10.5-12
- Weight (w/mower) lb. (kg): 1168 (530)
- Transmission system: 2-HST w/Gear reduction
- Speed control: 2-hand levers
- Travel speed range forward mph (km/h): 0-9.0 (0-14.5)
- Travel speed range rear mph (km/h): 0-5.0 (0-8.0)
- Brake type: Wet multi disks, foot applied, released
- Type: Shaft drive
- Clutch type: Hydraulic independent PTO clutch with wet multi disks
- PTO brake: Wet single disk
- Model: RCK48P-222Z
- Mower lift system: Hydraulic
- Mower deck type: Pro commercial-Fabricated deck
- Deck depth in. (mm): 6.0 (152)
- Belt type: Multi-Belt
- Deck steel thickness in. (mm): 0.15 (3.8)
- Anti-scalp roller: Rigid
- Cutting width of mower: 48 in.
- Number of blades: 3 blades
- Cutting height: 1 in. ~ 5 in. / 1/4 in. increments
- Mounting system of mower: Quick joint, parallel linkage
- Blade tip speed (max.): 17000 fpm
- Engine stop system: Key stop
- Fuel tank capacity gal. (L): 7.1 (27)
- Battery: U1L-10 (12 V, RC: 22 min., CCA: 300, CA: 365)
- Alternator capacity: 13.4 Amps at 12 Volts
- Hour meter: Standard
- Fuel gauge: Electric
- Operator Comfort: Spacious operator deck has an uncluttered floorboard to give you ample legroom; Enjoy an adjustable, cushioned seat with sturdy, padded armrests and an attached seatbelt for your protection; Cup holder; User friendly instrument panel keeps essential controls and indicators, like the fuel gauge, close for easy viewing; Foldable ROPS to ensure operator safety.
- Choice of Kubota Engine: Durable Kubota Gasoline Engine - The Kubota gasoline engine delivers durability and productivity like no other. This reliable, air-cooled engine offers outstanding performance and quiet operation. Specifically designed for mowing, it features Kubota's clean-flow structure, which virtually eliminates the likelihood of grass clippings clogging the wide cooling air passages. Kubota Diesel Engine - Known for their durability, high performance, energy efficiency and reliability. Their fuel efficiency, high torque, quiet operation and reduced emissions help you take on heavy mowing jobs for extended periods.
- High-Performance HST Transmission: For superior durability, the ZG Series features an integral-type, twin-hydrostatic transmission. Except for an occasional fluid change, its hermetically-sealed structure requires no maintenance or belts to change.
- Flexible Cover: The ZG200 Series employ a flexible-yet-sturdy discharge cover to help prevent damage to shrubs and landscaping.
- Pro Commercial Mower Deck*: Featuring a heavy-duty, Pro Commercial mower deck designed to maximize cutting performance. The 6" deep, double V-belt decks feature a unique baffling system that improves airflow to discharge grass clippings, and an anti-overflow system that reduces grass spillage and helps give lawns that well-manicured look. *Not available on ZG222A-4S - for an economical choice, the ZG222-48S is equipped with a 5"-deep stamped mower deck.
- Easy Maintenance: For routine maintenance like adding oil, simply lift the hood; Seat panel lifts up for easy access to the HST; Easy access to upper mower, mower belts and universal joint with a hatch built into the operator's platform; Optional maintenance lift.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kubota KGZ770-E2-M3
- Horse Power
- 22 hp
- Engine Type
- Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin with heavy-duty canister air filter
- 46.9 cu. in. (768 cc)
- 2-HST w/Gear reduction
- Wheel Size
- Tire Front: 13 x 5.0-6 Pneumatic; Tire Rear: 23 x 10.5-12
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.4 gal. (28 L)
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type
- 0% A.P.R. for 48 Months with 0% Down1 OR
- 1.99% A.P.R. for 60 Months with 0% Down1
- $300 Instant Rebate for Cash or Standard Rate Financing2
2. Customer instant rebates are available on cash or standard rate finance purchases of new Kubota models as indicated above from participating dealers stock. Rebate is not available with 0% A.P.R. or other promotional financing. Some exceptions apply. Offer expires 6/30/2019.