2019 Kubota UB25
Call for Price
Quote by Phone
Phone: (803) 536-9411
847 Big Buck Blvd
Orangeburg, SC 29115
|M-F||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
Kubota by Land Pride: The UB25 is construction grade utility bucket that acts as a shovel-like attachment for stump and small tree removal, relocating landscaping rocks or boulders, and light trenching. Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- Universal Quick Attach Hitch: Fits a wide variety of skid steer loaders and compact track loaders rated up to 100 hp. Makes the tree carrier quick and easy to attach.
- 1/2" high strength steel side panels: Resists bending forces while breaking roots with the bucket. Saw teeth are resistant to wear.
- Side panels are reinforced with continuous welded 3/8" gussets: Adds strength and rigidity to the bucket.
- Saw teeth on side panels: Helps cut through roots and breaks them in two.
- 3/4" x 6" Continuous welded front cutting edge: Adds strength to the bucket and stands up to high wear.
- Replaceable pin-on tooth tips: Can be easily replaced as they wear or break.
- Three, weld-on cast steel skid steps: Makes entering and exiting the power machine safer.
- Maximum horsepower: 100 hp
- Weight: 420 lbs.
- Hitch type: Universal Quick Attach Hitch
- Skid resistance step plates: Three, 3" x 7 1/2" weld-on cast steel step plates
- Number of replaceable pin-on teeth: 3
- Pin-on tooth construction: Cast iron tooth attaches to a welded on cast steel base with a tooth locking pin.
- Side panel construction: Continuous welded 1/2" high strength low allow steel
- Bottom plate construction: Continuous welded 1/2" steel
- Reinforcement construction: Continuous welded 3/8" steel gussets
- Front cutting edge construction: Continuous welded 3/4" x 6" x 16" high carbon steel
- Bucket capacity: 4.5 Cubic feet
- Bucket Width
- 46 in.
- Bucket Capacity
- 4.5 cu.ft.
- 420 lb.