2019 Kubota GR2120-2
Call for Price
For a flawlessly cut lawn time and again, look no further. With innovative technology, advanced engineering and the revolutionary "Glide Steer," get professional results every time. With a tight turning radius, all wheel traction and a 48" cutting width, the GR series is unrivaled.
- Model: D782
- Type: 3 cylinders, diesel, water-cooled
- Total displacement cu. in. (cc): 47.5 (778)
- Gross horsepower hp (kW): 21.0 (15.6)*
- Engine layout: Horizontal
- Fuel tank capacity gal. (L): 4.8 (18)
- Overall length in. (mm): 77.2 (1960)
- Overall width (w/mower) in. (mm): 61.0 (1550) / 66.9 (1700)
- Overall height in. (mm): 50.8 (1290)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 50.4 (1280)
- Tread Front/Rear in. (mm): 32.5 (825)/31.5 (800)
- Weight (w/mower) lb. (kg): 959 (435) / 970 (440)
- Tire size Front/Rear: 16×7.5–8/23×10.50–12
- Transmission: Hydrostatic transmission
- Transmission drive: Shaft drive
- Speed control: Single foot pedal
- Traveling speed Forward/Reverse mph (km/h): 0-6.2 (0-10.0)/0-3.1 (0-5.0)
- Cruise Control: Standard
- Brake: Internal expanding brake
- PTO clutch: Hydraulic wet multi discs
- Mower deck drive: Shaft drive
- Steering system: Glide Steer, hydrostatic power steering
- Operator's deck: Flat
- Seat adjustment: Slide
- Seat suspension: Mechanical suspension with weight adjustment
- Fuel gauge: Standard
- Hour meter: Standard
- Easy checker: Standard
- Mower OPC: Standard
- Travel OPC: Standard
- Blade shut off brake: PTO Clutch
- Grass catcher (optional) capacity/material of bag: 10 bushel/cloth
- Cutting width in. (mm): 48 (1219) / 54 (1372)
- Lifting device: Hydraulic
- Mower mounting method: Parallel linkage
- Cutting height in. (mm): 1.0-4.0 (25-102)
- Cutting height adjustment: Dial gauge
- Cutting height increments: 1/4"
- Number of blades: 3
- Direction of discharge: Right side
- Minimum uncut diameter in. (mm): 43 (1100) / 35 (900)
- Mower deck ground clearance in. (mm): 5.5 (140)
- Mower Deck: All GR mower decks are constructed of durable 10-gauge steel and designed with a 5-inch deep shell to assure professional and lasting results. With an easy to reach cutting height adjustment dial and hydraulic mower deck lift, your professional results just became easier to manage. For even finer clippings, an optional mulching kit is also available.
- Enhanced Durability: Starting with a 5/16-inch U-frame platform, every component from the ground up has been designed to provide significant durability for years of service.
- Shaft-Drive PTO/Wet-Type PTO Clutch: Unlike a belt-drive transmission utilized in conventional mowers, our low-maintenance shaft-drive transmission provides reliable service, without the risk of a belt slip.
- Hydrostatic Transmission (HST): The hydrostatic transmission (HST) makes operating easier and more precise than ever. A single pedal controls both speed and direction changes quickly, without shifting or clutching. This keeps your hands free at all times to help maneuver around tough obstacles and work better in confined spaces.
- Step-Through Operator Platform: The open, full-flat operator platform provides ample floor space and legroom. It also makes getting on and off the tractor easy.
- Operator Comfort: High back seat with suspension, an adjustable weight dial and a seat position adjustment lever; Cup Holder; Hydraulic mower-lift lever for simple lower/lift of the mower deck; Cruise control
- 46" Snow Blower (GR2707): The rugged 2 stage snow blower makes short work of the deepest snow.
- 48" Front Blade (GR2705): The heavy gauge 48" blade is easy to install and durable.
- Grass Catcher (GCK54-GR): Incredibly sturdy yet lightweight, the large-capacity 10-bushel grass catcher lets you mow longer with fewer stops for emptying.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 21 hp (15.6 kW)
- Engine Type
- GR2120 3 cylinders, diesel, water-cooled
- 47.5 cu. in. (778 cc)
- Hydrostatic transmission
- Wheel Size
- Front: 16 x 7.5-8; Rear: 23 x 10.50-12
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 gal. (18 L)
- Deck Size
- 48 in. (1219 mm) or 54 in. (1372)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag