2018 Land Pride SGC0660
Call for Price
Move brush, rocks, debris, and so much more with Land Pride’s all new SGC0660 Claw Grapple. The SGC06 will make chores a breeze. Just like our popular SGC0548, this grapple allows you to easily grasp, lift, and move a variety of materials greatly reducing the time spent on property maintenance.
The tines on the SGC06 are manufactured from high-tensile AR400 Steel making it light-weight, yet extremely durable. For additional strength, the frame is made of stout 2" x 3" rectangular tubing. The hinge points feature 3/4" greasable pins. Plus the Land Pride name means there is quaility built in. This American-made Grapple features a park stand for easy attach and detach. The 9-3/8" tooth spacing and a 32" jaw opening make this attachment a versatile tool to help you get work done.
The SGC06 Series Grapple weighs in at 247 lbs. and is designed for tractors* from 20 to 40 HP with lift capacities up to 1,250 lbs. to help users make quick work of the largest jobs. Land Pride also has six 3rd Function Valve Kits for a variety of Kubota tractor/loader combinations. Add versatility to your tractor by completing the package with a 3rd Function Kit.
- Front loader hitch plate: Fits a wide range of tractor front mounted loaders.
- Designed to protect hydraulic hoses: Hydraulic hoses routed to prevent pinching.
- 3/4" Pivot pins: Large diameter pins for extra strength.
- Dual hydraulic cylinders: Allows upper claw to grip the material better.
- AR400 teeth material: More than double the strength of mild steel.
- High volume cage design: Can handle large volume of material.
- Park stands: Allows unit to stand upright when not in use. Makes it easier to attach to tractor front mounted loader.
- Greasable jaw pivot: Extends service life.
- Third Function Valve Kit (Accessory): Can control all grapple and loader movements with a joystick. Provides easy hooking and unhooking of hydraulic hoses at the front of the loader.
- Weight: 250 lb.
- Overall Width: 61 3/4 in.
- Closed Height: 30 in.
- Jaw Opening: 35 in.
- Number of Teeth: 7 Bottom & 6 Top
- Teeth Spacing: 9 7/8 in.
- Tooth Thickness: 5/16 in. AR400
- Working Length of Teeth: 8 3/8 in.
- Hydraulic Cylinder: 2 in. x 6 in. x 1 1/8 in. Rod
- 61 3/4 in.
- 30 in.
- 250 lb.