2018 Land Pride GB2590
Call for Price
Land Pride’s GB25/GBE25 Series Grapple Buckets are available in three popular widths: 90", 96", and 108". Each unit comes standard with the grapple claw and high-strength cast tines – 5 tines on the 108" models, 4 tines on the 90" and 96" models. The jaw opening is 84” and is controlled by dual 3" cylinders. The bucket shell is manufactured from 3/16" Grade 50 Steel and features a struck capacity of 1.0 to 1.18 cubic yards depending on model.
- 3/16" Grade 50 high strength steel shell: Improved strength & wear versus mild steel
- Five 1/2" x 5" bottom wear plates: Extends bucket life
- Reinforced bucket corners & side edges: Adds strength & extends bucket life
- 5/8" x 6" drilled cutting edge: Accepts optional bolt on cutting edge
- Optional 5/8" x 6" bolt on cutting edge: Reversible and replaceable; extends life of cutting edge
- Upper torque tube/lower torque channel: Prevents twisting
- 90", 96" & 108" widths available: Fits wide range of tractors
- 1.0-1.2 Cu. Yd. struck capacity: Allows high volume material handling
- Universal Quick-Attach mount: Allows grapple to be installed/removed quickly
- High strength cast grapple tines: Stronger and better looking than welded tines
- Tubular steel construction: Resists twisting
- Parking stands: Allows grapple to be stored upright when not in use
- Spill guard: Helps contain loose material
- Dual 3" 3500psi cylinders: Large cylinders handle high pressure & loads
- Hose kit included: Hoses provided to center tees or valve
- Optional lock valve: Prevents hydraulic bleed-off / improves cylinder control
- Quick release grapple: Four pin mount system
- Large 84" opening: Handles large bales and high volumes of material
- Greasable pivot points: Extends grapple life
- Hitch Style: Universal Quick-Attach
- Weight (Optional BOE and Valve included): 1618 lb.
- Bucket Capacity (Struck): 1.00 cu yd
- Overall Width: 90 in.
- Grapple Opening (With BOE): 84 in.
- Number of Tines: 4
- Tine Construction: Bolt-on ductile iron tine with reinforced gussets
- Tine Thickness: 3/4 in.
- Hydraulic Cylinder: Dual 3 in. x 14 in. x 1 1/2 in. rod
- Maximum Pressure Rating: 3500 psi
- 90 in.
- 1618 lb.