2018 Kubota SGR1578
Call for Price
Kubota by Land Pride: The SGR15 Series Rock Grapple is designed to do the dirty work, moving volumes of material quickly and efficiently. The grapples feature dual hydraulic cylinders that can close at various gaps to handle irregular shapes. The bucket is designed with 3" spacing between the teeth to allow small rocks, soil, and other debris to be sifted, leaving the larger material locked in its jaws. Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- Attaches to power equipment easily: Uses Skid Steer Quick Hitch design for quick and easy attachment.
- Designed to fit Skid Steer Loaders and Front Tractor Loaders: The quick attach plate mounted grapple can be attached to a wide variety of machines. Note: Tractor Loaders must be fitted with a Skid Steer universal quick attach mounting system.
- Designed to protect hydraulic hoses: Hydraulic hoses routed to prevent pinching.
- Greasable hardened bushings at all pivot locations: Bushings can be replaced if needed.
- 1 1/4" Pivot pins: Large diameter pins for extra strength.
- Two cylinder independent grapples: Able to secure uneven loads
- Grade 80 teeth material: More than double the strength of mild steel.
- Front gusseted tines: Strengthens tine tips.
- Open bottom and back: Allows dirt to fall through tines.
- Optional cylinder shields: Protects cylinders and fittings.
- Model Number: SGR1578
- Weight: 938 lbs.
- Width: 78 3/4"
- Closed Height: 30"
- Number of Teeth: 25
- Teeth Spacing: 3"
- Tooth Thickness: 3/8"
- Working Length of Teeth: 37 3/4"
- Hydraulic Cylinder: 2" x 8" x 1 1/4" Rod
- Maximum Pressure Rating: 3500 psi
- 78 3/4 in.
- 30 in.
- 938 lb.