2018 Kubota SGM1572
Call for Price
Kubota by Land Pride: The SGM15 Manure Grapple is a must-have tool for hay moving, barn cleaning, or general yard maintenance. Available in widths of 66", 72" and 78" with 8 to 10 spears, this grapple will make chores around the farm a breeze. Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- Attaches to power equipment easily: Uses Skid Steer Quick Hitch design for quick and easy attachment.
- Designed to fit Skid Steer Loaders and Front Tractor Loaders: The quick attach plate mounted grapple can be attached to a wide variety of machines. Note: Tractor Loaders must be fitted with a Skid Steer universal quick attach mounting system.
- Designed to protect hydraulic hoses: Hydraulic hoses routed to prevent pinching.
- Replaceable spears: Spears can be replaced if damaged.
- Greasable hardened bushings at pivot points: Bushings can be replaced if needed.
- 1 1/4" Pivot pins: Large diameter pins for extra strength.
- Optional cylinder shields: Protects hydraulic cylinder and fittings.
- Optional upper grapple fork: Grips the material, increases load capacity, and reduces spillage.
- Model Number: SGM1572
- Lower grapple weight: 427 lbs.
- Number of bottom spears: 9
- Spacing of bottom spears: 8 5/16"
- Bottom spear diameter: 1 3/8"
- Working length of spears: 30 3/8"
- Upper grapple fork weight with optional hydraulic cylinder shield: 199 lbs.
- Number of grapple Teeth: 4
- Hydraulic Cylinder: 2" x 8" x 1 1/4" Rod
- Maximum hydraulic pressure: 3500 psi
- Optional Hydraulic Hose Kit Part No. 380-062A: 2 fabric protected hydraulic hoses (99" & 109" long), 2 elbows, 2 straight adapters, and 1 1/16" male and female quick couplers.
- 30 3/8 in.
- 72-3/4 in.
- 32-3/4 in.
- 427 lb.