2018 Kubota RG3080
Call for Price
Kubota by Land Pride: Farmers, landscapers, nurseries, construction, tree services, and rental fleets are able to pick up large debris off of the ground, while separating out dirt and other small material. Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- Attaches to Power Equipment Easily: Uses Skid Steer Universal Quick Hitch design for quick and easy attachment.
- Designed to Fit Skid Steer Loaders: The quick attach plate mounted grapple can be attached to a wide variety of machines.
- Designed to Protect Hydraulic Hoses: Hydraulic hoses routed to prevent pinching.
- 1 1/4" Greasable Pivot Pins: Large diameter pins for extra strength.
- Two Independent Upper Grapple Jaws: Able to secure uneven loads.
- Heavy-Duty Construction Grade: Built to withstand rugged use in commercial grade applications.
- Bent Up Tine Tips: Prevents gouging or hanging up on wire or cables.
- Front Gusseted Tines: Strengthens tine tips.
- Open Bottom: Allows dirt to fall through tines.
- Optional Hose Shields: Protects cylinders and fittings.
- Optional Cylinder Shields: Protects cylinder rod.
- Model Number: RG3080
- Weight (without shields): 1043 lbs
- Width: 80"
- Closed Height: 35 1/2"
- Grapple Opening: 39 1/2"
- Hitch Type: Universal Quick Attach
- Number of Lower Teeth: 10
- Hose Couplers: (1) - 1 1/16" FORB male and (1) - 1 1/16" FORB female flat faced couplers
- Number of Upper Grapple Jaws: 2
- Lower Tooth Thickness: 1/2"
- Upper Tooth Thickness: 3/4"
- Working Length of Lower Teeth: 31 1/2"
- Upper Jaw Pivot Pins: Greasable 1 1/4" pivot pins
- Hydraulic Cylinder Pivot Pins: Greasable 1" pivot pins
- Hydraulic Cylinders: (2) 2 1/2" x 8" x 1 1/4" Rod
- Maximum Pressure Rating: 3500 psi
- Optional Hose Shields: 1/4" Welded housing with 1/4" removable cover
- Optional Cylinder Shields: 5/16" Formed channels
- 80 in.
- 35-1/2 in.
- 1043 lb.