2018 Kubota CB2568
Call for Price
Kubota by Land Pride: Concrete contractors, landscapers, dirt contractors, and farmers can perform grapple, dozer blade, bucket, and back drag actions with the CB25. Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- Four-in-one bucket design: Can be used as a standard bucket, clamshell bucket, grapple, or dozer.
- Attaches to power equipment easily: Uses Skid Steer Quick Hitch design for quick and easy attachment.
- 1 1/4" Pivot pins: Large diameter pins for extra strength.
- Jaw pivot pins have greasable hardened bushings: Bushings can be replaced if needed.
- Reinforced bucket: Adds strength and rigidity to the bucket, clamshell, and dozer features of the four-in-one bucket.
- Serrated interlocking grapple teeth on bucket side panels: Various sizes, shapes, and weights of objects can be picked-up and held securely in the serrated teeth.
- Replaceable bucket side cutters: Stiffens and protects bucket front side panel corners.
- Reversible and replaceable clamshell blades: Reversible blades extends the life of the blade and can be replaced to extend the life of the bucket.
- Reversible and replaceable front cutting edge when included with jaw: Reversible front cutting edge extends the life of the blade and can be replaced to extend the life of the bucket.
- Replaceable tooth tips when teeth are included with jaw: Can be easily replaced as they wear or break.
- Model Number: CB2568
- Hitch type: Universal Quick Attach Hitch
- Weight without teeth: 996 lbs
- Weight with teeth: 943 lbs
- Optional weights - Spill guard: 24 lbs
- Optional weights - Counterbalance valve: 13 lbs
- Overall width: 71"
- Clamshell opening: 33"
- Bucket capacity (ft3) with spill guard - Struck full: 13.45
- Bucket capacity (ft3) with spill guard - Heaped full: 18.45
- Bucket capacity (ft3) without spill guard - Struck full: 10.09
- Bucket capacity (ft3) without spill guard - Heaped full: 15.2
- Hydraulic cylinder pins: 1" dia. greasable rod pivot pins
- Jaw pivot pins: 1 1/4" dia. greasable pivot pins
- Hydraulic cylinder: 2.5" x 8" x 1 1/4" Rod
- Maximum hydraulic pressure: 3500 psi
- Spill guard: Helps protect the operator against spills over the back side of the bucket and increases capacity.
- Counterbalance valve: Prevents hydraulic bleed-off / improves cylinder control.
- 71 in.
- Without teeth: 996 lb.; With teeth: 943 lb.